- Any item returned for exchange or refund must be unused and in as new condition Items ordered with options such as decorative stitching, custom alterations, etc. Are considered special order items and are NOT returnable for exchange or refund. This includes belts that are made to individual sizes (Please, carefully follow the instructions on "how to measure" your belt, on our belt page.) Only items ordered in their standard configuration qualify for product refund and/or exchange. Items returned for refund, must be returned within the five day inspection period following delivery to your address, in its original packaging. Items damaged in transit will void our guarantee. Therefore we recommend packaging your return in a manner that will keep it protected. Avoid packaging materials that can get crushed. All Exchanges must be made within 30 days. No exceptions! Unfortunately, return shipping fees as well as original shipping cost are not subject to refund or reimbursement. Returns made after the five day inspection period, not to exceed 30 days from date of sale, will be accepted for exchange only! That is providing the item is both unused and in as new condition. Certain items may be subject to a 30% restocking fee. After 30 days, all sales are considered final. Special order items (individual belt sizes, custom alterations, etc) are not returnable for exchange or refund.
- You must request a Return ID via email or your account
- A receipt is required for all returns and exchanges
- Returns without a receipt will not be accepted
- Refunds will be issued in the original method of payment. For refunds over $100.00 a check will be issued from our office within 14 days of the receipt of the refund request
- NO returns on special /custom orders, discontinued, or clearance items.
Of course in the unlikely event of defective merchandise Bobby Macs will repair or replace the merchandise at our discretion and cover the shipping costs.
International Customers Please Take Note:
If you have to return goods to us please send them in the mail, not by courier and clearly mark the package “U.S. GOODS RETURNING” this saves you from having to cover any unnecessary duplication of taxes and duties and brokerage fees that get charged to us when the package enters the USA
*** Please contact Bobby Mac with any questions you may have.